monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

21.1.05

Oh boy, another letter

Oh boy! The fifth instalment in the much-loved series, Letters from the Editor (previous letters: 1, 2, 3, 4)...


Dear Shane,

You're a drama queen and an alcoholic. You're pissing me off. My dog does not have rabies. My dog does not have tetanus. If you don't taunt him, he won't bite your leg. Stop being a stupid git.

Sincerely,
The Sarcastrix


PS: I have the vaccination confirmation you so paranoidly demanded.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:20

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 13:15 Blogger jj said...
maybe, just maybe, said alcohloic drama queen has GIVEN the poor dog said radies and that tetanus thing after the poor dog ate his leg. if i were you, I'd take that poor dog to the vet and send the bill to alcohloic drama queen. ok. my work here is done.

 

Post a Comment