monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

14.1.05

I'm so bad, baby I don't care!

Oh boy! The fourth instalment in the much-loved series, Letters from the Editor (previous letters: 1, 2, 3)...

Dear female VP,

I know you're new here, or at least I assume you are. You're probably anxious to prove your worth in this boys' club.

But really... You've sent out five six company-wide e-mails so far today on the share capital reorganisation. I don't even know what a share capital reorganisation is. Please stop blithering about it. I'm here to do my job, not to learn about stocks or bonds or mergers or consolidations, or whatever the hell else it is that this company does. I don't care. I really don't care.

So piss off already and leave me be. I have very important blogging to do. Stop making my New Mail icon appear, as it keeps making me think one of my friends has sent me something.

Regards,
The sarcastrix

PS: What the hell's a greenshoe? Ah, screw it. Never mind.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 15:53

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment