monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

21.12.04

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

A breakfast-time play...

Setting: Kitchen of the Monster House
Reading the part of the Stinkey Monkey: Stewie of the Family Guy
Reading the part of Beandog: Brian of same

I feed my dogs a mixture of kibble and homemade porridgy stuff. They love the homemade stuff, and do not care too much for the kibble. This morning I had run out of their porridge, and so topped off their kibble with some leftover rice noodles.

Beandog wolfed down all the rice noodles with gusto and proceeded to eat the kibble.

His Royal Stinkeyness looked at his dish, looked at me, looked at the dish, looked at me. (What the hell is this crap?) He put his head into the dish, lifted his head, looked at me. (Excuse me, but could I get some of that gusto to go with this swill?) He tried to eat the kibble under the rice noodles, but the offensive stuff was touching the kibble. (Eeeeeew!) Eventually, he bent down and took the tiniest piece of noodle, lifted his head and, with a shocked and horrified look on his face, flung it. It landed on his front paw. He lifted his paw, stared at it disgustedly, and began trying to shake the noodle off. (It's toucing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He braced himself to do the worst: he picked up the entire clump of noodles and dropped it on the floor next to the dish. He returned to the dish and began picking away, ever so slowly, at the bland, boring kibble.

Beandog, fed up with the whole process, shoved the Stinky Monkey away from the dish and proceeded to polish off the entire contents. (If you're not going to eat it, get out of my way, peabrain!)

The Stinky Monkey discovered a big clump of rice noodles sitting on the floor next to his dish. (Hey! Oh boy, yummy noodles! I wonder who left them here. [gobble, gobble, glump])

the end
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 08:41

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 22:39 Anonymous Anonymous said...
This story has been approved by the Ferengi.

sarcastrix

 
at 09:33 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 
at 00:27 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Hiking and southeastern massachusetts wrenthem Nortons anti virus protection interracial e cards

 

Post a Comment