monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

28.2.05

This could be good (or not)

I keep going back to the idea bookfraud had last week. He suggested that Chris should write an advice column. I like the idea. I think I'm going to get him to do that. And by 'get him to do that', I mean 'do that and sign his name to it'. Much the same way I did for Sarcastor the Truly Stubborn, but without all the pesky good intentions.

So here's the deal. Tell me all your sad, sob stories. I'll read your letters to Chris and take his dictation as he advises you on how to deal with your issues (keep in mind: he is illiterate). Sign your real name, your fake name or no name at all. Chris will answer whichever letters he finds interesting.

We'll try this out for a while and see how it goes.

On a related note...
We found a hand-written message on the board when we got home on Friday night. It was from Chris. It said,
Hey all you pimps and hoes. Take off you're close we're havin a nakid party.
Get down all the pimps and hoes.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 16:34

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 03:39 Blogger SJ said...
I'm disappointed, oh sarcastic one. I would have thought you would have at least picked someone literate for a boyfriend. Or is this so you can be sarcastic with him..?

 
at 03:39 Blogger SJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 05:37 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I caught my boyfriend wearing my sexy undies: he seemed pleased, but not to see me. I called him a pervert, but secretly thought he looked hot. Do you think dressing him totally as a girl and taking him for a Brazilian would be suitably chastising?

LJ

 
at 07:47 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
Dear Chris,

I have a crowd of vodka-impaired Polacks tripping over themselves in an effort to hunt me down and force me to listen to Argentinian digeridoo music. Performed by them. While they force feed me shots of cheap bathtub potato vodka.

Aside from running and reconstructive facial surgery, what can you suggest to help me avoid this horrible fate?

 
at 09:38 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ha ha, Ian. I'm not even going to respond to that.

Oh. Um... Er... Never mind.

 
at 11:04 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looking for information and found it at this great site... alfa romeo spider door repair cz i samochodowe do alfa romeo West virginia personal income tax 1978 ford pinto cruiser wagon what store sell zaino car wax Free foot fetish babes top culinary schools canada 1955 pontiac power pulley How to get a tax write-off Insurance for low income individuals Discount polo cargo pants tuning alfa romeo 145 Preggo sofia toying http://www.hilton-hotel-7.info/camping-in-new-york-usa.html Burned calorie doing pilates jvc tvs car cheap Crooked creek golf alpharetta ga Black girls with big pussy Alfa romeo trim Kimberly mangum attorney

 

Post a Comment