monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

17.12.04

You're grammer, Sucks dude

Have her come and talk to myself when she gets back.

If you'd like more information, please come and see myself after the meeting.

Hello! [Bad grammar sirens are blazing all throughout the building]

You can talk to yourself all you want, but nobody else can talk to yourself. We can talk to you, but we cannot talk to yourself. Similarly, I can see myself in the mirror, but you cannot see myself no matter where you look. You can see me, but you cannot see myself.

For an un-sarc explanation, please do us all a favour and read the following:
Reflexive pronouns

Then go read my grammar rants and learn to better yourself somewhat:
The sarcastrix's guide to better writing
Today's grammar lesson
Can somebody please explain to me...
Princess, my darling, don't do my job for me
__________________________________________________

There are five (count 'em, FIVE) mistakes in the title of this post. They were meant with irony, in case you were wondering.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:42

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 09:55 Blogger Rachel said...
Oooh, ooh, can I try?

You(')r(e) gramma(e)r(,) (S)sucks, dude

 

Post a Comment