monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

20.12.04

Things that are bugging me

In no particular order...

1. My pants are fully covered in dryer lint. Well, you might point out, dryer lint is normal; it's inevitable. Sure, but I don't put my pants in the dryer. I hang them to dry.

2. The bagel cashier-dude is particularly cranky this morning.

3. Did I mention that it's approximately three degrees Kelvin this morning?

4. I'm tired.

5. I'm not finished my Christmas shopping, but my bank account disagrees. My next payday is the 25th.

6. Most people have no idea what three degrees Kelvin actually means.

7. Stupid people.

8. Hot Guy is also intelligent, funny and kind. For frig's sake, if you're hot, you're supposed to be either dumb as a post or a self-centred jerk-off! That's how it works, goshdarnit.

9. My mother.

Um... That's all for now, but I'm sure there'll be more later. I'm just going to keep adding to this post throughout the day.
_________________________________

10. Sometimes I am one of the stupid people.

11. I failed to do my laundry this weekend and am now stuck with leftover underwear. You know the ones... They're ready to be thrown out, but you might need them someday... Well, today is someday.
_________________________________

12. Why must people go down into the rat tunnels and stand in the middle of major thoroughfares having conversations?

13. Walk Left, Stand Right. It's not that difficult a concept. Get it through your heads already!

_________________________________

14. The Ferengi.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:03

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 10:31 Blogger Rachel said...
Woah, woah, woah...

Are you telling me that there actually exists a member of the male persuasion who is both hot AND intelligent, funny and kind? I thought that was an oxymoron. As in, either guys are morons, or they need a lot of "Oxy"-cuting or some other aesthetic treatment.

Wow. You're totally blowing my mind.

 
at 10:41 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ya know, Rach, that's how it's supposed to work. In the last year, however, I have met not one but SEVERAL guys who just have to go and break all the rules. Of course, since none of them is homeless, they inevitably see me as just one o' the geeks.

sarcastrix

 

Post a Comment