monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

9.3.05

It's not that I'm lazy...

...it's that I just don't care.

I went to talk to my boss yesterday. I had to get special permission to take three weeks in a row off in order to go to India.

In spite of the fact that I spend the vast majority of each workday writing sarcastic drivel, my boss seems to respect me and the work I do. Only God knows why...

Following yesterday's conversation with my boss I now have:

I am actually turning into Peter Gibbons.
______________________________

I wrote this post once already, but Blogger ate it. Now I can't remember what it was I said. That posses™ me off.
______________________________

In other news...
I really hate this layout and am working on yet another new one. I will probably never be satisfied. The problem is that although my design skills are up to par, my html skills are sadly lacking. It's kind of like being a good writer, but only knowing 16 words.

|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:02

everybody's 2¢ worth:

at 22:28 Blogger Cindy-Lou said...
I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

 
at 12:24 Blogger Peeved Michelle said...
That's why I pay Cherry to do it for me.

 

Post a Comment