monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

3.3.05

Feel my pain!

Since I had to submit myself to torture a few weeks ago, I decided that those I love should share in the experience with me. I arranged for Beandog to have his teeth cleaned. Bottle Rocket Whatever, you should be pleased to hear this. It means his mouth'll be nice and sanitary. I'll send him down to your place so he can greet you with big ol' wet, sloppy kisses.

Since a dog can't (or rather won't) sit nicely on the chair and hold his mouth open, they have to do this under a general anaesthetic. Which means he won't really be tortured at all. He'll just be all stoned. Um...

I, on the other hand, will have to foot the bill for this non-torture. A mere $500 or so. Er...

Crap. He didn't really get to share in any of my pain, did he? In fact, I just added to my misery by signing up for a huge bill so that he could stumble around stoned for the next day or two.

Well, all is not lost... The Stinky Monkey definitely received some torture today. I dropped him off at the same time. He's not getting off as easy as Beandog. Nope. He's getting [gasp!] a haircut. And a bath.

Ha! Somebody to share in my torment!
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:56

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:54 Blogger Peeved Michelle said...
I sure hope the denta-bones and healthy teeth dog food are doing their jobs because I will absolutely NEVER spend $500 on my dog's teeth.

 
at 09:18 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
You can save some money. Remove his teeth. All you need is a brick, some pliers, and a blowtorch.

Of course then you'll need to invest in a blender, a funnel, and a muzzle.

And earplugs for yourself. Maybe not such a savings after all.

 
at 09:23 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Clearly, you all don't know my Beandog. He is worth every penny of the $500 dental work, the $300 cyst removal, and the $3000 ear removal and all the other little things along the way.

The Stinky Monkey, on the other hand, is lucky he didn't need anything more than a $55 haircut and bath.

 

Post a Comment