monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

11.2.05

Would that be blue cheese or limburger?

I had to use New Chick's computer this morning. She wasn't in yet, and I needed to finish up one of the jobs she started yesterday.

Hypothetically, this shouldn't have been a big deal. Because of the aforementioned (hee hee) sensitive issue, however, it was.

She wasn't here at the time. Her shoes were inside a closed drawer. There shouldn't have been a problem. Oh, for the love of all that is holy and pure and decent and all that, there shouldn't have been a problem.

Instead, I sat in her chair (How did she rate a fancy, schmancy ergonomic chair, when I've got the $35 Ikea model?) choking back the bile that came rushing into my throat. My stomach twisted and turned and tears flowed freely from my eyes, stinging my cheeks, as my nose (in conjuction with my brain) sought to punish every part of my body for the torture it was forced to endure.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:28

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:04 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
Put some tic-tacs, certs, and mint lifesavers in the shoes. The variety will really get her attention. Pine boughs if you're really hardcore.

 
at 16:27 Blogger SJ said...
Start asking her if she can smell something. Make it really obvious it's disgusting. She'll soon get the message...

 

Post a Comment