monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

23.2.05

What's wrong with you people?

Ugh. I had to settle for milk on my corn flakes. How revolting! Apparently, I've heard, some people do this every day.

Why?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:32

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 12:12 Blogger Peeved Michelle said...
Oooh, soy chai latte on my cereal sounds good! And in my oatmeal! I learn so much from this blog.

 
at 12:18 Anonymous Anonymous said...
You people are seriously weird.

Next you're going to tell me not to put Vegemite on my toast! Or mushroom soup in my Kraft Dinner... Or spicy Thai peanut sauce on my cheese perogies...

 
at 13:30 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mmmm... http://www.vegemite.com.au/

 
at 14:50 Blogger Peeved Michelle said...
Vegemite looks like and tastes like that amibuous dark gunk on the bottom of your shoes that you have no idea what it is or how it got there.

 
at 19:16 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Scholarship in illinois Suzuki resources Reviews supplements muscle milk Caribian sol shirts

 

Post a Comment