monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

25.2.05

TV, movies & really hot guys...

Friggin'!

I just watched the trailer for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. First off, they've all got friggin' American accents. Well, except for Martin Freeman, so I guess there's that at least. But still...

Secondly, am I the only one who noticed the fact that Zaphod (now pronounced Zāphod — ugh!) has got one head? One. He's missing a head! Good grief, what's up with that?
______________________________

Matthew wrote in yesterday to bemoan the fact that the wrong Stargate actor is gay. Michael Shanks is the one he really wants. I have bad news for you, Matthew. Anne already has dibs on him. And she'll fight you for him. Sadly, though, his wife would probably have something to say about it.

Besides, the both of you, hello! He's old! Icky! You want to see really hot guys? Look here or here or here. Or here. Okay. I'm going to stop now.
______________________________

I liked ER last night. Did anybody else? Does anybody even watch ER anymore? And yes, Anne, that really does mean that I skipped the season eight episode of Stargate to watch ER. So there!
______________________________

Hmm... How very interesting... Three of the four guys I mentioned are vegetarians. How odd is that?
______________________________

I'm hungry. I'm going to go get me some breakfast.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:23

everybody's 2¢ worth:

at 11:05 Blogger Rachel said...
I was going to say "Hmmmm... isn't that interesting? 3 of the 4 guys you mentioned are geeks."

Tobey Maguire is definitely hot.

 
at 12:12 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
I've never read Hitchhiker's Guide, but my little sister said it's great. I thought the trailer looked really cool. I saw it before Constantine last Friday. Plus, Mos Def is in it and I'm a fan of his music.

 
at 12:27 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Rachel: But so am I. What's your point?

Fire Alarm: Hitchhiker has a very loyal cult following. There's a good reason the moview never got made while Adams was alive. He wouldn't let them destroy his work.

 

Post a Comment