monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

24.2.05

Turn the lights off on your way out

I have a bad headache. I'm completely exhausted due to four nights in a row of poor and interrupted sleep. I have a cold and my sinuses may explode. And right now, I don't like anybody.

I do, however, have a very, very nice chair.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:06

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 12:01 Blogger cat said...
hahahahah! you chair thief! you rock!

maybe if you weren't out partying and you know, gettin' it on all week, you'd feel better. *grin*

i always don't like anybody. people suck. :) (hope you're head feels better soon!!)

 
at 12:24 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
Hot drinks and greasy food always set me right.

 
at 12:27 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I haven't been partying or 'gettin' it on all week' (as cat so elequently put it), nor do I have a hangover. I've been up with a sick dog. It's neither glamorous nor romantic.

Now stop waking me up to laugh at me (unless you can come up with something better than that)!

 
at 14:09 Blogger cat said...
liar. i bet you're the ultimate party animal. i can tell by how normal you sound on your blog. ha ha! i'll have to look for you in all the clubs if i actually get to TO over easter weekend (assuming we get the car fixed and have brakes... no driving to the t-dot if we can't stop).

(but in seriousness... sick dog?? oh dear!! what's wrong? which one? the poor doggie!! as a dog person i am highly concerned!!)

 
at 14:25 Anonymous Anonymous said...
1. But I'm thinking of going to Montreal for Easter weekend...

2. He ate garbage. Nobody's fault but his own. Oh, and the idiot who put bones in the friggin' garbage can, where it's just way too easy for him to get at!

3. Gee, cat... No customers again today?

 
at 14:37 Blogger Roonie said...
Well, at least your ass is comfortable.

 
at 02:44 Blogger cat said...
llok at me! it's almost three! and i just got home! wheee! (no, i am not drunk, honestly. i am just freaking tired).

if we have no brakes in the car we'll be here over easter weekend. if you're coming to montreal let me know (if you maybe want to meet up or something :))

 

Post a Comment