monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

25.2.05

Tee hee hee

A few weeks ago I got a raise. A silly little raise... For some reason, the raise was made effective as of the beginning of the year. You know what that means? Yup, back pay.

Today I got my back-pay cheque. It amounts to $125 (before taxes). Oh, isn't that sweet! I could buy, um... something or other.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 11:46

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 15:28 Blogger Bookfraud said...
congratulations. $125 canadian is worth about $50 U.S. ... wait a minute, that was before Bush took office, ran up the deficit, and made the looney strong again. you guys should be proud.

go to Tim Horton's and knock yourself out. have some Timbits for me.

 
at 13:25 Anonymous Anonymous said...
saint: no.

saint: yes.

bookfraud: a guy actually offered me some of his timbits on the bus this morning. I think he thought I was staring at them. The truth is I was staring vacantly trying not to slip into unconsciousness.

 

Post a Comment