monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

9.2.05

Neurotica, part 742

It's taken me some time, but I've made a decision. As can be seen below, I said it. Well, no, that's not true. I wrote it. Well, technically I typed it, but let's not get all pedantic here.

It just had to be done. No other word or phrase fit the situation. It was the correct thing to say in the situation. There was no way around it. There just wasn't.

If you don't hear from me in the next little while, it's clearly because I've been struck dead by lightning.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 09:20

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 10:00 Anonymous Anonymous said...
[muffled] I'm sorry, I can't respond. I'm busy being dead. Oh, Alec Guiness says 'hello'.

s

 

Post a Comment