monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

18.1.05

Help me: I've fallen off the edge of reason

After careful consideration (read: she's pissing me off again), I've decided that she who was Bridget Jones is in need of a new moniker. While she's every bit as annoying and cloying and insecure as her namesake, she's also... um... She's not very nice. And she's one of those people who manages to play the part of the evil shrew while speaking in sickeningly sweet tones, so that she can walk away feeling like she's the bigger person. Well, she is the bigger person, literally speaking.

Blah blah blah. Skinny people aren't allowed to say that. It's socially unacceptable. Bite me. This is my blog and I'll insult her any way I choose. Anyaways, she's not fat, she just has ginormous tits that she manages to make full use of. They're always on display. We both have a tendency to stretch the boundaries of acceptable office attire: I would totally wear my jammies if I could, whereas she forgets to wear a shirt with her bra.

She once told Moiraine,
I'm a bull. As long as we do things my way,
we'll get along great.
Okay, bottom line: If you want to be such a cranky cow, be honest about it. Be the crankiest cow you can be; don't sugarcoat it.

On second thought, she stays Bridget. I hated that stupid movie.

This reminds me of the Worst Boss in the History of Bosses. She once told me that she had managed many people in her career and that I was the only one who had ever had a problem with her management style. Clearly, she declared, this meant that the problem was with me, not with her.

No, ya big ninny, it means I'm the only one who's ever said so to your face. Everybody else waits until you leave the room to complain about you.

If you're very good little boys and girls, someday I'll tell you about her.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:14

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 21:10 Blogger CBK said...
I'm confused. I'm supposed to dislike this woman? Then why mention her enormous breasts? ;-) What name were you thinking of using as an alternate?

And your friend Moiraine, is that her real name, or is that a literary reference?

Oh, and are you at all excited for the upcoming Hitchhiker's Guide movie?

 
at 09:38 Blogger sic said...
I never did think of an alternate name for her.

The guys around here generally sigh and say: Yes, yes, we've seen them already. Now can you put them away, please.

s

 
at 09:40 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh, and Moiraine is of course a literary reference. Any guesses.

Anne and I will be heading out to see Hitchhiker on opening night. Did you know the cast is almost all American? What's up with that?

s

 
at 22:59 Blogger CBK said...
The fact that I asked should say I have a guess. I can't imagine there's another Moiraine out there in literature, especially in the genres you read. Is your friend really short, or an Aes Sedai? I once saw someone online using the name Faile.

Have you read New Spring? Does it add anything to the endless, dragging saga that is The Wheel of Time? I'm wondering if I should read it while waiting for the next sequential book.

I saw Mos Def (who's in Hitchhiker) on a talk show. He seemed really timid in conversation, but I like his acting.

 
at 16:44 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
How reflexes affect sports Valves plumbing and heating metal Prada sport slide Sony s2 sport water-resistant radio walkman Tinting 2006 lexus gs Best rhinoplasty doctor Silverwood bull terrier jackets Heidelberg + sports teams Series land rover for sale mature women naked Tony pryce sports Zyrtec ocb Giagni celina faucet tire tread pattern info sport pilot schools denver

 

Post a Comment