monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

22.11.04

Oh dear

Fred said 'penis' last night*. Just randomly... In a noisy pub... She said
PENIS.
It was shocking. I'm not sure whether to be proud of her or ashamed of myself for being such a bad influence.

* It occurs to me that if you don't know Fred, you won't get why this is funny. In that case I apologise. I thought it was amusing. Anne will be amused. The rest of you can just scratch your heads and move along.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:10

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 12:40 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fred said Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? And I missed it???? Damn essay! When, how, what context????

Anne

I'll probably call you before you get this as it is Friday afternoon. Time for my weekly stalker call. Jk,

 

Post a Comment