monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

6.11.04

Am I proof of the End Times? (updated 12 Nov 2004)

Something weird's going on here... I got a comment from Martin over in Barrow-in-Furness...
And a little pink pussy-cat has taken Barrow-in-Furness. That's a gain for the Liberals, there.
...in England, saying that he'd linked to my site. I got the comment first by e-mail. The link to the site wasn't active, but when I pasted it into my browser, it took me to a very complicated and confusing Bible prophecy site. I wondered for quite a while how my blog was proof of the End Times.

Then I found his actual comment and followed the link to his profile and from there to his real site.

The thing is, the two sites have exactly the same URL. Kinda funny, no?

Update: 12 November 2004
Okay, I've put the text above back the way it was supposed to be. If THEY change it this time, I'll have proof of THEIR conspiracy.

|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 19:50

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 05:18 Blogger theaardvark said...
Weird. It appears that http://[anything-here].blogpsot.com/ (notice the incorrect spelling of blogspot) leads to that bible studies promotion site.

Preaching the word of God through URL spamming. Sweet.

theaardvark
http://www.arseburgers.co.uk/blog/

 

Post a Comment