monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

27.10.04

Enhance your productivity with blogger.com!

Client testimonial...

Thanks to Blogger I was able to get far more of my real work done today. Ordinarily I spend the vast majority of the work day reading and writing blogs. Today, thanks to Blogger, I was able to spend nearly eight hours focused on the work I'm paid to do. Since I couldn't access either the Blogger dashboard or anybody's Blogspots, I managed to get more work done today than I have all year so far!

Enhance your productivity today by joining Blogger!

These words were written by sic @ 16.08
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 23:49

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 13:33 Blogger Martin Locock said...
I tried posting a comment here yesterday and failed - emailed Blogger tech support. They said one of their database servers was playing up (really?); seems to happen every Friday - is someone unplugging the server so they can Hoover or something?

I've put a link in now from my blog (http://locock.blogpsot.com) so everyone can hear about Jimmie Dean sausages. Wait a sec - why do you name a meat product after a famous car crash victim? Maybe they've always been crazy!

 

Post a Comment