monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

1.3.05

Mental exhaustion

I think my brain has melted. Writing letters in the voice of Chris has been far more challenging than I thought. Getting inside his head is proving to be quite an arduous task. I need to use some big words to clear my head.

If my literacy continues to wane, I'll be lambasted at work.
Would Chris react with vehemence or with apathy if he were to read these entries?
Would he find them to be scurrilous?
Were those questions rhetorical?

I have a few more letters to Chris to go through, but I think I'll save them for tomorrow. Feel free to send more. I'm sure he'd love to share his thoughts. He's very helpful, that Chris is.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:36

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 17:34 Blogger Cute but kinda Evil said...
Dude..that's a sick sick place you've choosen to immerse yourself in.

 
at 11:30 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you. Thank you both.

 

Post a Comment