monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

11.3.05

Follow the white rabbit...

Dear imaginary blog reader,

Blogger and I have had a little chat. It's not that we don't love each other anymore. Well, no actually, that's exactly what it is: we just don't love each other anymore. But we both still love you very, very much. Or, at least, I do. It may very well hate you to the core of its very being, but that's another story.

We've decided that it's best for everybody if we try living separately, just for a while. We're going to see how things go. For now, you can still find Blogger right where it's always been. I, on the other hand, am moving into some snazzy new digs over at typepad.

Please remember that it's not about you, this is between Blogger and me. Please don't stop loving me; I still love you. Come and visit me often, since I'm sure the next little while will be a very lonely time.

Kisses,
The Sarcastrix


http://www.monstersarcasmrally.typepad.com



|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:28

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 18:46 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.jordan-phone-card-russia.info/cellular-haven-new-phone.html Federal income tax expense date of payment Humidifier mountainbreeze Penny stocks tips Ge capital mortgage services Statement of accounting standard batman projector Impotence running black dating Kingston contracting san francisco ca Badcock furniture stores How to block popups using squid nec projector tv Imature penis photos How can i start my own bingo hall reconditioned projectors Measure contact lens power Honda cbr 250rr spec boxlight projectors lcd dlp projector sales rental

 

Post a Comment