monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

7.2.05

What happened?

Um... I'm pretty sure I had my brain with me when I got here this morning. At least I think I did. Did I forget to bring it? Did I lose it as I walked here? Is it on my desk somewhere?

Have you seen it?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 15:21

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:00 Blogger Lady said...
oo! oo! i think i saw it!!
i may or may not have passed it chatting with mine on my way to work. I would've complained... but I don't like to bother my brain... s'pecially on a Monday!

 
at 03:30 Blogger SJ said...
It's here with me now. If you want it back, better come and get it. Or else...hmmm... a randsom...

 
at 12:36 Blogger sic said...
Great. My brain is like Elvis. Conflicting reports all over the place. It's dead. It's become a farmer in Saskatchewan. It's a space alien. It's living it up in Ibiza. It's working at a car wash in Mississauga. It's a demented box of crackers.

The truth is out there. Somewhere.

s

 

Post a Comment