monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

21.2.05

Stray bits of news

Guess what! I got a dishwasher! Yes, another one. But the crazy part is this: it actually works. I put dishes in, turn it on, go away, and when I come back they're clean. How ridiculous is that!

Some chick from our Montreal office is in. On her way to the airport this morning, she stopped and picked up a big ol' whack of fresh bagels for everybody. I've had two so far. Life is good. Nay, life is delicious. For those of you who don't get that... Toronto bagels are round bits of fluffy bread with holes punched in the centre. Montreal makes bagels for real.

I still owe more on my car than it's presently worth. Thus trading it in for a different one would be dumb.

I will not be dumb.
I will not be dumb.
I will not be dumb.

For the first time in the history of the known universe, the Ferengi called in sick.

Cute but Kinda Evil has the week off school. She's vowed to spend it cooking. Have I mentioned that life is delicious?

I might go buy a digital camera this week.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:53

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment