monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

28.2.05

Sorry, no audioblog here

But if you've been dying to hear my voice, perhaps this'll help you imagine it: Anne tells me that Ford does a wicked impression of me.

He speaks a word. Waits a few minutes. Speaks a second word. Waits a few minutes. Speaks a third word. Says 'erm' a few times. Waits a few minutes. Speaks another word. Pauses. Squeals 'ooh, cookies!' He runs off.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 11:28

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 11:50 Anonymous Anonymous said...
If this post appears more than once, I apologise. Blogger was being [ahem] difficult. I have tried to delete the one remaining extra post, but am told it does not exist in spite of the fact that is plainly (you know) existent.

 
at 13:15 Blogger cat said...
i get distracted by cookies, too! and cake if it's around! :)

 
at 13:18 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can't talk... Eating...

 
at 03:42 Blogger SJ said...
I make pauses sometimes too. Mostly because I normally get halfway through saying something and suddenly start thinking "...oh, what's the point..."

 
at 03:42 Blogger SJ said...
I make pauses sometimes too. Mostly because I normally get halfway through saying something and suddenly start thinking "...oh, what's the point..."

 

Post a Comment