monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

10.2.05

See Ford, I can go both ways on this one

This afternoon's episode of Monster Sarcasm Rally is a repeat.

As an addendum, though, I would like to point out the fact that in Canada, we alternate randomly between the words ass and arse. Personally, I think dumbass is just the coolest word ever; however, in most other instances I think I prefer 'arse'. Bill, though, is both an ass and an arse. Additionally, he is both a prig and a prick.

Sorry, I still haven't worked my way up to speaking the word out loud. Apparently I'm okay with writing it, though.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:44

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 14:38 Blogger Rachel said...
For some reason, "arse" just sounds a bit more refined. "Ass" rhymes with "crass".

 
at 15:27 Blogger Lady said...
my favourite swear, i must say, is not really family friendly.

let's just say... it starts with mother. and it has 2 words. and they rhyme.

it's my fave. :) it's so MEAN!!

 
at 15:41 Blogger SJ said...
Arse...

 
at 15:42 Blogger Bookfraud said...
My wife, a dedicated Canadian, uses "arse" instead of "ass." Say it aloud. "Arse." Learn to say it. Learn to love it.

I think "suckass" is the coolest word ever; however, when I say something is "suckass," Wife recoils.

Better yet: Something that "sucks ass."

 
at 15:48 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Maria: That's uncalled for. There is absolutely no need to be mean. Ever. It's just... well... MEAN. That's right, I'm going to go out on a limb and declare that being mean is mean.

Ian: What'd you call me?

Bookfraud: How dedicated can she possibly be? What with the whole living in the US thing... Or are you holding her against her will? You guys should move to Canada, we have less George W Bush here.

s

 
at 16:47 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
Is there a story behind your aversion to this little word? Is it a religious compulsion?

Maybe you just don't like the way it sounds. I can't stand "blog" because it sounds like a puke noise.

 
at 22:47 Blogger CBK said...
Maria: Mother smother? Mother brother? Mother 'nother? What's so mean about those?

 
at 09:48 Blogger Rachel said...
CBK, I think Maria meant "mother other". You know, like "Your Mom!"

And that's pretty mean.

 

Post a Comment