monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

4.2.05

Potty training for grown-ups

Please, please, please do not pee on the seat. Thank you.
___________________________

One time (not at band camp) a friend of mine brought a friend of hers to my house. Apparently, my friend's friend decided that my washroom wasn't up to her cleanliness standards. She seems to have tried the hover technique. I say tried because she wasn't entirely successful.

Look, I might leave clutter lying around, but that doesn't mean it's okay for you to pee on my seat!
___________________________

You know how most women get mad at men for leaving the toilet seat up? Right. I'm the opposite. I consider it a little statement. It's like saying 'I don't want you to accidentally sit in my urine, so I took the time to make sure that won't happen'. It says 'I care about you'.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 15:32

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 15:59 Blogger SJ said...
Exactly - men leaving the seat up is us being considerate. It's our way of letting you know we haven't peed on the seat...

 
at 16:17 Anonymous Anonymous said...
And if any woman ever challenges you on that, you can quote me.

s

 

Post a Comment