monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

2.2.05

Non sequiturs

Did you ever wake up with a line from a song swirling round and round in your head? It dances and prances like an idiot, until nothing else except the song can exist in your brain. It's never the whole song, either. Always just one line. No matter how hard you try to remember the rest of the song, you just can't. Right. I'm having that now.
He bravely ran away, away.
Oh, brave Sir Robin.

The Ferengi is under the impression that I'm dicking around instead of doing my work. Bite me! And, yes jj... If she had any balls, I would kick them. Maybe I'll get her a set just so I can.

I got an e-mail from Hot Guy this morning. He's acting as a tour guide to a bunch of rich Germans in Bermuda at the moment. The e-mail he sent me pissed me off, though, because it's funnier than anything I've ever written. It might even be funnier than Buster, who's tough to top sometimes. I'd post it for you, but I'm too jealous. Besides... It's dirty... And I'm just not that sort of girl.

Oh, and speaking of things being funny... Apparently [dramatic pause] drinking a big glass of apple juice that's past its prime right before going to bed, makes for a cranky tummy all night and the following day. I recommend against it.

It's not that I really wanted to remember the entire song, mind you.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 09:51

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 12:06 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nobody's gonna comment? Nobody? Come on...

The e-mail was about a city in Saskatchewan called Regina. And about another (fictional) city having constant elections. And about Regina having to clean the streets after visits from the residents of the other city.

s

 
at 13:24 Blogger CBK said...
You can only tease us so much before we lose interest.

And the only thing I remember of the streets of Regina was lots and lots of water from melting snow. And there are a LOT of pizza restaurants there, too.

 
at 15:07 Blogger sic said...
It was just a story he made up about fictional cities in Saskatchewan. It all started because of the word 'Regina' and its similarity to a word that starts with a 'V'. The whole thing was very pseudo-sexual and absurd. It was all rhymes and almost-puns. I don't want to repeat any of his made-up names here, just in case he accidentally finds this site.

Here's a little snippet for you...

'One thing that's kind of strange about B_nis is that they're always having elections. The strangest part is that every time there's an election, everyone in Ben_s tries to take a trip to Regina.'

 

Post a Comment