monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

14.2.05

No news is what?

The dishwasher dude decided that he couldn't fix it at my house. He can fix it, but in the shop. So, no dishwasher 'til Thursday.

The Stinky Monkey went for his vaccinations this past Saturday. He was sick and sore and subdued all weekend. Even Beandog was worried.

The upstairs toilet (that'd be the Boys' Washroom) still ain't working. The plumber fixed it a few weeks ago, so this should still be covered under warranty. However, my landlady hasn't paid him for the original work, so he's hesitant to come out and fix it.

The kitchen sink works beautifully, which is handy for when we have to wash those motherlodes of dirty dishes. (Right Anne?)

The Stinky Monkey's girlfriend, the Miniature Dominatrix, will be staying with us this week. She's three pounds of attitude. Imagine a friggin' rat with large, furry ears: that's her. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Anne enjoys being the subject of my blogs.

Chris continues to perplex us all. This weekend he had a date. He was disappointed that nothing came of it. We all suggested to him that — perhaps — next time he could try showing up less than an hour late. Or, you know, call to say 'I'm running a bit behind because I'm busy sitting in my dining room drinking beer and talking about nothing'.

Gina and Shane continue to make like bunnies. Things took an unexpected turn this weekend, though, as it seems they actually like one another. They've decided to give dating a whirl. Each other, I mean. Those wacky kids! What'll be next: friendship?

Ford does a mean impression of Ron Weasley.

I'm fiddling with GoLive to try and create an all new template for this blog. I'm having fun, but stupid work keeps interrupting me.

I just spilled coffee in my eyes, so I guess it's time to go back to sleep work.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:46

everybody's 2¢ worth:

at 10:50 Blogger Lady said...
ow! mine eyes!! that sucks.
oh and damn work for getting in the way of doing personal stuff!!

 
at 11:22 Blogger Rachel said...
I don't know about you, Maria, but my problem is more with personal stuff getting in the way of work. Well, maybe that's because I MAKE it get in the way of work.

I'm at work right now, and I'm song-writing. ;)

 
at 11:47 Blogger jj said...
EVIL dog pix please....

 
at 12:08 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Stupid work!

Oh, and the Miniature Dominatrix isn't evil, just bossy when it comes to other dogs. Well, she has the sense not to mess with Beandog, but she doesn't put up with Stinky Monkey's crap.

 
at 13:23 Blogger cat said...
I agree that dog photos are a must!

also, what is Go Live? Does that help make cool blog templates??

 
at 13:33 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I found this dude, who make really cool blogger templaets. I'd love to make my own from scratch, but for now, I'm working on taking elements from templates I like and customising them in GoLive.

 
at 20:42 Blogger cat said...
gak! golive is $400US! too much for me...

 

Post a Comment