monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

15.2.05

It works for me

Does it work for you?

Oh, and to all my non-blogging, non-commenting readers (I know you're out there), you can now post a comment quite easily without the hassle of signing up for anything. At least I think you can. Just click down there on the number of comments. Then hit post a comment.

Update:
I apologise for stupidity of the links in the sidebar. Blogrolling's handy in that it makes it super-easy to add links, but I think I'm going to go back to linking to you all the old-fashioned way. It allows me do more fine-tuning. But it'll have to wait a bit, so please put up with the ugly sidebar for a little while.

Oh, and if anything looks dumb, let me know. It's (probably) just a mistake on my part.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 09:23

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 09:55 Anonymous Anonymous said...
The new layout does not seem to render correctly in Firefox.

Looks good in IE however!

Kisses - Carrie

 
at 10:17 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hmm... None of my computers will allow me to install Firefox, so I can't test that out. My computer at work is entirely password protected by the evil IT Empire, and I can't add or delete without their express consent. My new Mac at home somehow had a password added to it while in for service (really should deal with that, eh?). It won't even allow me to update iTunes without it. My old Mac is running OS 9, and Firefox isn't compatible.

Bah!

 
at 10:17 Anonymous Anonymous said...
And another thing... I'm not sure if I like this new one. It looks sort of amateurish.

 
at 10:20 Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 10:53 Blogger CBK said...
If you keep the green, I'd change the color of the Blogger bar on the top. But otherwise a good, distinctive design.

 
at 11:11 Blogger Rachel said...
I like the new look - it's unique to you. One thing that I would suggest: currently your comments appear as light grey on a white background, which is kind of hard to read. Perhaps consider changing it to dark grey or black.

 
at 11:25 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hmm... They are a fairly dark grey on my screen. Exactly why it's good to ask questions...

I'll add that to my list of things to update. Maybe at lunch.

 
at 11:30 Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...
I approve wholeheartedly.

 
at 13:10 Blogger Bookfraud said...
green machine looks good. pleasing to the eyes, and elsewhere. i can't say it's "you" since I don't know "you" and "you" may be a total invention. You know.

 

Post a Comment