monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

15.2.05

I give up!

Bah! I liked the green better. The green suits me better. Sadly, though, the little death dude at the bottom of the page doesn't work with the green. He's got a red outline around him. Until I can figure out how to rid him of his red halo and retain the clipping path, I guess we'll go with the red.

And yes, thank you, my Photoshop skills are fine. I'm perfectly aware of how to do a clipping path. It's my web skills that are the problem.

Bah!

Update:
Grr. Argh. It's just not working for me. I don't like it. It's almost there, but it's not there. Maybe I'll have to put some effort into learning HTML.

Or maybe I'll stop obsessing about my blog and do some of the work I get paid so much to do.

Right.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 15:13

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 15:51 Blogger Rachel said...
Who is this death dude you speak of? And where is there any red on this page?

 
at 15:54 Anonymous Anonymous said...
There was briefly. It pissed me off because it wasn't quite right and I switched back.

 
at 16:46 Blogger cat said...
i don't see a death dude either and i've put my glasses back on since my contacts don't seem to work. :)

my stupid little monitor at work won't let me see the whole page. i'll look at this more once i get home. :P

 
at 16:50 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I switched back to the first update because the next level was pissing me off.

 

Post a Comment