monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

24.2.05

Can I just say...

...that I really don't get women?

Mean what you say! Say what you mean! And, for frig's sake, don't look so surprised when you discover that I actually meant what I said!
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 08:39

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 09:40 Blogger cat said...
i also don't get the make-up and the primping and the fussing over making themselves look like barbies.

if my clothes are clean and/or don't smell i throw them on. i have wash and wear hair that i will only clip back in order to keep it out of my face. i'm rather low matenance. :)

i have to go out tonight. to a club. and yet i am freaking out because i don't do social things and it means i have to pay a little bit more attention to what i am wearing since everyone else there does. in the end this morning i didn't care. i didn;t change my earrings to long dangly ones, i didn't put on perfume, i didn't put on a necklace. i just wore a black shirt that is NOT a t-shirt with my nice jeans. ha!

oops. totally didn't mean to ramble on like that. sorry :)

 
at 09:52 Anonymous Anonymous said...
If you like, I can get Chris to provide you with some advice on how to dress and act and pick up studs. He's very helpful.

 
at 10:35 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dude, you confused me. I got the e-mail about the spelling mistakes before the one about the 'specises'. I thought you were telling me I made a lot of typos. I couldn't figure out where, though. This added to my morning confusion.

I'll go back to sleep now. If you need me I'll be under my desk.

 
at 11:55 Blogger cat said...
hmm... don't think the engagement ring on my left hand will aid in the "picking up of studs". although like i said to my future hubby this morning "well, i'm not married yet! if i see a cute guy... " hee!

when i told him i was going to wear my cute devil undies tonight just in case... he cut me off and said "are you planning to score?" and i was all, um, i was about to say incase i get mugged or something and end up in the ER, at least my underware will be cute and my legs will be shaved. ha!

ever the optimist!

 

Post a Comment