monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

21.2.05

Are you going to eat that?

Today I have had four bagels (one with cheese and three plain), a cup of coffee, a plate of pasta with veggies and tomato sauce, and some chocolate. Now granted that's not exactly excessive or anything, but it should be enough that I'm not absolutely starving.

You might want to steer clear of my desk this afternoon. You never know what I might be capable of.

For some reason, this reminds me of a study Meat Guy forwarded to me one time 'proving' that vegetarians are more likely to suddenly go off the rails and start killing everybody.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:52

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 18:51 Blogger Peeved Michelle said...
Four bagels in one day is NOT excessive? I am glad you said something. I am going to quit restraining myself.

 
at 01:46 Blogger SJ said...
The study is correct - vegetarians are psychotics waiting to go off...

 

Post a Comment