monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

16.2.05

And now for something completely different

Oh look! It's a post that's not about browsers or html or web design software or my own ineptitude.

I took the streetcar to work the other day. I can't remember why, but I did. As I was standing, I looked over at somebody's newspaper. A headline jumped out at me.
Heart Tattoos No Longer Fashionable
What! Promise me that's not true! I don't want people to think I'm unfashionable. Then I might not be popular anymore. What if people stop loving me because I'm permanently branded as out of style?
But sarcastrix, you don't seem like somebody who'd get a heart tattoo. We figure'd you'd have bizarre and unusual tattoos.
Of course I haven't got a heart tattoo, you idiot! What do you think, I'd actually walk into a place and demand a pretty red heart with ribbons and bows running through it? Hello! As if.

No, I have a kidney bean tattooed on my arm. The problem is that people are stupid. When I tell them it's a bean, they say 'Oh, I thought it was a heart'. Again: people are stupid. Why would my dog be eating a heart? More importantly, why would I want a tattoo of my dog eating a heart? That's gross.

Dudes, he's eating a bean. Once and for all, that's a bean in his mouth. It even looks like a kidney bean. You have to stretch your imagination all the way to Cleveland to make it look like a heart. Maybe people just don't expect to see a kidney bean inked onto somebody's arm and their minds grasp at straws. Why? Again: people are dumb.

But anyways... As if it's not bad enough that people think I have a little, itty bitty heart tattooed on my arm, now they're going to think it's a little, itty bitty unfashionable heart.

Great. Thanks.

Now piss off, the lot of you.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:30

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 15:27 Blogger CBK said...
I'm actually surprised you have a tattoo. You won't say "ass" out loud, after all.

And did you see that Amazon.com has the new Hithhiker's Guide trailer? I haven't read the books, but it looks good.

 
at 09:48 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ah, true, but I can say 'this arm' and 'that arm' and 'the base of my spine'.

 
at 11:14 Blogger CBK said...
Don't you mean, "just above my ass?" Wow, three? I think that's Buster's cutoff. I read some blog where a guy said more than three was freaky. I think it was Buster.

 
at 11:33 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sadly, I have surpassed Buster's maxim allowable tattoo quota. Now he will never love me.

 

Post a Comment