monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

28.1.05

Yes, I'm still on the drugs...

Kirstie Alley just told me I was chubby. Then she said I ought to call Jenny Craig. There must be something seriously wrong with that woman.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 23:36

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 02:10 Blogger cat said...
kirstie and anna nicole both frighten me.

i hope i am not that crazy now that i have gained weight. i don't think i am. but then again, maybe they don't think they are crazy either. and also anna nicole lost a bunch of that weight and is STILL crazy.

i'm scared.

 
at 02:22 Blogger Jay said...
Yeah, I thought that was kind of inappropriate of her too. And she's being kind of indiscriminate about it.
I think women need to love their chubbiness. It's cute. Be fat and fit. These 2 are scary fat or thin.

 
at 08:28 Anonymous Anonymous said...
But it wasn't just insensitive of her, it was dumb. I'm five foot ten and weigh 120 pounds. I'm NOT fat. I'm underweight.

sarcastrix

 

Post a Comment