monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

31.1.05

Well, that was weird

I had a weird dream. I was at work and I was standing near my desk, talking to my boss. An annoying little man, who I think was Dr Romano from ER, interrupted the conversation. He informed me that my attire was entirely unacceptable. He told me to go downstairs right now and buy something suitable, and to come back when I looked appropriate. My boss turned and looked at me with a look that said, 'Well. What are you waiting for?'

I felt embarrassed and ashamed and annoyed. I ran downstairs to the mall and started looking for proper clothes, which is a ridiculous endeavour since 'normal' clothes don't fit me. You try and find non-ugly dress pants in a 27 by 36! Women's dress pants don't even come in a 36-inch length. I have to go to friggin' 'specialty' shops. Oops. Look at me, I'm digressing. Again. As usual.

Anyways... In the dream I was wearing a large, floral-patterned t-shirt, shorts, gym socks pulled up high, a poncho and high-heeled shoes.

I've never had the naked dream that apparently everybody has, but this is sorta close, no?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:37

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 13:21 Blogger cat said...
gym socks AND high heels?? woman, what did you take before bed?? *grin*

i have never had the nekked dream either. i am generally wearing something frumpy. meh.

 
at 14:29 Blogger SJ said...
I never had the naked dream either. Well, I've had the naked dream, but it wasn't me who was naked... ;)

 

Post a Comment