monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

7.1.05

Rule number one

Snippet of a conversation with my dad, as an addendum to the story below

Me: [to the tune of nanananabooboo] I was right and you were wrong. I was right and you were wrong.

Him: No, what I said earlier applied to ___.

Me: So... Because you're the dad, you reserve the right to change what you've said after you've said it in order to maintain the rule that Dad Is Always Right.

Him: Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 16:06

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:17 Blogger SJ said...
It's in the rule books somewhere, I think. "Parents may say one thing today and change their mind tomorrow without question."

The same rule apparently applies to wives, girlfriends, female friends and politicians...

 
at 11:30 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Apparently...

sarcastrix

 

Post a Comment