monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

18.1.05

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Why, I ask you... Why, in the name of all that is good and holy and pure... Why must flax seeds taste like cod liver oil?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 12:11

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:30 Blogger Rachel said...
I think I speak for all of us when I say:

"HUH?"

 
at 16:37 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Rachel: Eat some granola with flax seeds. Bite the flax seeds. Then you'll know what I'm talking about. Especially if your mother ever force-fed you cod liver oil because it was 'good for you'.

Bubbly: But not everything that's good for me tastes like cod liver oil! I'd never eat anything healthy if it all tasted like that crap.

s

 
at 16:39 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh, and Rachel, I'd give you six points for quoting Buffy to me, but you don't even know you're quoting Buffy. You just think you're quoting me. Oh wait, that's even better. Six points it is. I'll re-tally them eventually.

s

 
at 21:12 Blogger CBK said...
Careful with those flax seeds. That's what made Barry Bonds so huge!

 

Post a Comment