monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

10.1.05

I've been spying on you

No, no... Not you, don't worry. I didn't see what you were doing the other night. If I had, I would be sure to tell how disgusting it was.

Anyways... Ford, 'fess up. If you're reading this (after I asked you not to), then you should at least say hello to the nice folks.

Or are you not speaking to me anymore?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:56

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:31 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fessed up, did he? Well, Ms. Sarcastrix, I love a good story and would care to hear it. Please inform me of the unfolding of these details.

Anne

 
at 16:38 Anonymous Anonymous said...
No, silly girl... Pay more attention to verb tenses!

'Fessed up', is a statement of fact, meaning 'he has admitted his actions'.

'Fess up' is a command, meaning 'tell me what you did, since I already know that you've done it'.

sarcastrix

 

Post a Comment