monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

24.1.05

I guess it's hungry

So, Blogger's eating comments, eh?

Even though I've had my usual number of visitors for the past four or five days, I've had very few comments. I figured maybe I just wasn't inspiring people.

This morning I got a comment. I responded by posting another comment, and a long one at that. I got the standard message telling me that 'Your Comment Has Been Saved'.

But it wasn't. It was gone.

Then I looked wandered over to Rachel's site. I had left a comment there this morning. I received the inexplicably capitalised confirmation. Guess what. It's not there!

Stupid Blogger!

Anybody out there have a better alternative?

In the mean time, send your comments directly to beandog[at]rogers[dot]com, with all the normal formatting adjustments, of course.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:32

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 05:29 Blogger jj said...
just testing.....

 

Post a Comment