monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

1.12.04

So not fair

Hi, I'd like to place an order please.

Thanks, can I get a smart, funny, hot guy with a side of athletic and outdoorsy, and can I get him to bring me chocolate? Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, could you let him know that it should be organic fair-trade chocolate?

Great, and can you please deliver that to my house?

Perfect, thanks!

Wait... What do you mean I can't keep him?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 23:17

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 10:41 Anonymous Anonymous said...
But he has to be hot! I'm sending my mail-order groom back if he's not as hot as it says on the packaging.

the sarcastrix

 
at 12:50 Blogger sic said...
And besides... This one's right here right now being all tempting. Why can't I keep it?

 

Post a Comment