monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

6.12.04

Goshdarnit!

So it's snowing. Like for real.

I got up this morning and stumbled to the front door to let the dogs out. I'm pretty sure that if the air had been white, I would have noticed. 30 minutes later the dogs had been fed, I had been clothed and shod, and I opened the front door again.

What the heck? What's this crazy white stuff blowing all around? Why is it here now? It's not due until Boxing Day. By the time I got to work (a half hour's walk) I looked like the creature Darmok refers to as the Abdominal* Snowman.

That was more than four hours ago. The air is still thick with all the crazy bits of frozen water.


*Yes, that's right; I said abdominal.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 11:42

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 16:31 Blogger SJ said...
Yay, snow! I love snow! Let's have a snowball fight...

 
at 16:35 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sorry, the time has past. The snow is gone. The rain is here.

That sounded like lame poetry. Ignore me. I want to go home.

the sarcastrix

 
at 16:46 Blogger Blog ho said...
Orgasm>Sarcasm

 
at 18:58 Blogger cat said...
i love snow!!! we're supposed to get that tonight. i guess it's traveling east. :) yay! me and the dog can frolick and play tomorrow night! (the dog and *i*). she'll be so happy!

 

Post a Comment