monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

12.11.04

It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you

Somebody changed my post about the complicated and confusing Bible prophecy site found at [typeanythinghere].blogpsot.com (Note the typo.) This disturbs me. It has most definitely been changed since I wrote it. When I find the text from the original post, I'm going to fix it. Unless THEY have deleted it off my hard drive. That's exactly the sort of thing THEY would do.

It reminds me of the time I wrote a letter to the editor of Now magazine. Most media outlets in Canada make the assumption that all pro-lifers are a bunch of uneducated, gun-toting, Harper-loving maniacs, but they actually resorted to name-calling. I wrote them and advised them that some of us were in fact literate and might not appreciate what they had to say. They ran my letter, but altered it ever so slightly. When I read it in the paper, I felt like... Hmm... You know when you watch a movie on an American television station and they eliminate the swear words? Brad Pitt shouting
'You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your BARKING khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.'
Or Will Smith saying that

'Oh, now that's BULLSLOP'.

THEY don't even try to blend the new with the old. All of a sudden a completely different voice breaks in, in monotone, says one word and then disappears. Most of the time, the one word doesn't even make sense. As long as it drowns out the offensive swear word, though, it's all good.

I have no idea where this is going, or where it came from, or even what it's about. Erm... Conspiracy... That's right, it's a consiracy! It's all part of some grand plan of THEIRS. When I figure out what it is or who exactly THEY are, I'll let you know.

For now, you'll have to just trust me when I say it's all just a big FORKLIFT consiracy.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 08:45

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 17:18 Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ummm....when I clicked on the link to the scary end of the world site, the URL on my browser stayed the same....as in the monster sarcasm rally address. Tell me sic, is this supposed to happen or is it just more of the conspiracy theory stuff?

From the stupid stranded one (who got unstranded btw)

 
at 17:23 Blogger sic said...
Clearly the conspiracy does not extend to you. Or maybe there's a reason THEY don't want you to see the Bible prophecy site... Or maybe you are THEM... Who can say, really?

 
at 00:09 Blogger sic said...
Hey Anne-onymous... I just now figured out who you were. As in now. You just left my house and now I realise who you were. Uh, are... Whatever.

 
at 15:00 Anonymous Anonymous said...
quick on the uptake there sic.....very quick

 
at 13:06 Anonymous Anonymous said...
a serious point - 1. is your login secure? they say that only you could change your post (or someone signed in as you)...2. if so, is Blogger admin secure? (who knows?), and 3. did you notice this starting just after you posted a message commnting on Blogger's unreliability?

 
at 14:03 Blogger sic said...
Interesting... Blogger's part of the conspiracy. Hmm... The mystery advances...

 

Post a Comment