monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

17.11.04

I love my new shoes

A friend of mine recently started a blog. She named it 'Kinda Cute, But Evil'. I think I can relate right now. Well, except that the word cute can't actually be applied to me. I think in order to qualify as cute, one has to be small.

I bought new shoes for work. I like them. They have a heel. Not a pointy little spike of a heel, but one that's thick enough for me to walk on. That's the trick with wearing heels: it doesn't matter how high they are, only that they're thick enough to balance one's weight on.

My old shoes were intolerably ugly, uncomfortable and falling apart. If I had to go to the kitchen or the bathroom, I would put them on. If I was at my desk, they were off. If I went downstairs for coffee, I would switch to my runners.

My news shoes are comfortable enough to be bearable. And, like I said, they have a good heel. I just came back from lunch. I wore my new shoes downstairs and wandered around the maze for a while. In my runners, I tower over most women. Hell, in my runners, I tower over most women in heels. That's a good thing. If you've read my 100 things, you'll understand.

Today was different, though. With my heels on, I'm nearly 6'2" (1.88 m). I tower over most men. And I like it.

Is that wrong?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 13:02

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment