monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

25.11.04

How do you spell repression?

And now for a short work of neurotica.

No, no... I said neurotica. You're on the wrong page if you're looking for anything else.

Last night a bunch of friends and I were talking about massages. My benefits package at work covers massages to a maximum of $500 per year. I have yet to go for one this year. I said so to my friends. They were aghast. How could I not?

See, I have this problem. Whenever I go for a massage, I think about how good it feels. This makes me start thinking about one small detail...
I'm paying somebody to touch me.

Ugh! This horrifies me. I can think of nothing else. I spend the rest of the time feeling incredibly disturbed. I walk away from the experience feeling anything but relaxed.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 14:05

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment