monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

19.10.04

The princess wears earplugs all day

Hmm... It's beginning to dawn on me that my workplace may be a bit unusual.

We're looking to hire another person, and my boss asked me if I knew anybody. I suggested a girl from my church. I don't know her very well, but from what I do know, I'm sure she's fully capable of doing the job.

She sent a resume. He called and set up an interview. After the interview he came back to me and said he wouldn't be hiring her. She's too nice.

Huh?

He asked me how I thought she would deal with everybody yelling at her. Hmm... Hadn't thought of that. His final word on the subject was that he didn't believe she would be able to yell back.

What kind of job requires people to yell at their co-workers?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 10:50

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment