monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

21.10.04

Oh, I how I amuse me

From an e-mail...

'So, I should systematically replace the systemic use of the word 'systematic' with 'systemic' throughout the document, as per our conversation the other day, right?'
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 15:26

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 15:45 Blogger SJ said...
I once heard a guy say "in fact, in effect, in the factory..."

 
at 15:49 Blogger sic said...
Sounds like the beginnings of a really lousy rap song...

 
at 09:48 Blogger sic said...
Hmm... I guess my titles don't always make sense. Well, they make sense to me. The Warrior and the Princess is the title of a German movie. I thought of it as I was writing about my constant battles with the man I call the Princess. I guess that would make me the Warrior. At least in this case... But since I rule this mini-universe (miniverse?), I get to play any of the characters I want to.

Scratch what I said earlier. NOTHING I say makes sense. If you understand any of it, then you are clearly just as batty as I am. Oh dear...

 

Post a Comment