monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

5.10.04

It looks like it's time for more Atkins-bashing

Wow. I've been blogging for about a month and a half. I haven't given the address to anybody I know, so the only people who read my blogs are the ones who stumble in here by accident. As such, feedback is pretty much non-existent.

One of my posts has warranted two unsolicited comments. Two! I'm pretty excited about that, and so I've decided to return to the comment-inducing topic: the Atkins fad.

I don't know anybody who is on the Atkins diet. Well, I don't know anybody who admits to being on it, at any rate. Everybody I've talked to agrees; it's just stupid.

The guy at the health food store explained how it works. Carbs are what fuel your body. They are what gives you the energy to get through the day. If you don't eat enough carbs, your body starts burning muscle. The result: you lose weight. And since muscle weighs more than fat, you lose it fast. If this sounds like a good idea to you, then go right ahead.

I, for one, am proud of the muscles I have. I like them, and I plan to keep them.
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 11:01

everybody's 2ยข worth:

Post a Comment