monster sarcasm rally

(contains short works of neurotica and general abuses of sarcasm)

16.9.04

I'd rather eat the box!

I went to the health food store this morning to buy breakfast cereal. The place was filled with low-carb Atkins crap! What's up with that? I want something that's actually going to fill me up and give me energy.

Nobody I know buys into this whole Atkins thing. Where are the idiots who do? How come I've never met them? Surely they must exist, or the health food store would not be filled with $12 boxes of Atkins-brand breakfast cereal. The owner said he stocks it because people want it - even at the outrageous prices. Who are these people? Where do they come from? What happens to them once they've bought the cereal and other branded garbage? Do they disappear back into the floor? Do they disapparate? Do they run back down to the sewer systems they call home?
|| this is the word of the sarcastrix @ 09:01

everybody's 2ยข worth:

at 14:48 Blogger Chandira said...
I hate Atkins!!! I am almost violently opposed to it's insanity.. It screws up all your body chemistry, and makes you crazy. Atkins has a deal with the Prozac people, I'm sure.. I have a cartoon for you.. :-)

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/fatkins.html? Check out the squirrel...

:-) have an Atkins-free day.

 
at 00:05 Blogger Frater Bovious said...
I lost 40 pounds. From my wallet. fb

 

Post a Comment